Recent News

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Make Way for the Teeth


For almost 70% of my day I listen to a nonstop whine because my Bella is teething. I know she is going through the toughest part but we are simply exhausted from growing these teeth. I am lucky enough (knock on wood) that we have not had any fevers or ear aches but she is so irritable and whiny when her gums are bothering her the most. When I have the time I can sooth her with a cold washcloth wrapped around my finger. I just simply sit and massage her gums with the cool towel and that quiets her. I have bought teething ring after teething ring and she doesn't have much interest in any of them. And if she does start in on one and it seems to be soothing her she always gets distracted and drops the soother for something else. Then seconds later she realizes, hey my gums hurt again and gets mad at me (it's always mommy's fault). But I found the most awesome teething toy EVER. It's called a Raz-Berry Teether I found it in the baby section at Walgreens and it really works.


My Bella loves it and she can keep it in her mouth just in case she wants to do something else. It's not a pacifier, the red part is covered in raised bumps to massage her gums and the green part even has interesting textures and ridges she likes as well. On top of all that I scored two mommy points because the Raz-Berry is BPA and Pthalate free. I'm so grateful I found something to soothe her. Now I have to go and buy a back-up Raz-Berry just in case we lose this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment