Recent News

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ready to Cross the Finish Line


I found these pictures yesterday cleaning out the digital camera. I was four days away from my due date and my OB/GYN started talking induction so my hubby and I hit the streets to get me walking in hopes that I would go into spontaneous labor. We walked the malls, up and downstairs and in the neighborhood but nothing worked. Hubby suggested we go to the Taste of Chicago and walk around for a couple of hours and it turned out to be one of the best days. We laughed and ate and smiled all day waiting for our little Bella to arrive.


This is one of my few pregnancy pictures I was very self-conscious about my pregnancy and I don't like pictures normally so I really didn't want to be photographed.  I think for the next baby maybe we should take a family pregnancy picture.


Hubby in his New Dad shirt, this plus the baby bump and we were a hit everywhere we went.


Hubby is a comedian :-P The food is what I miss most about being pregnant. Oh and I demonstrated excellent eating technique lol I could attack a buffet with reckless abandon and no shame. I really miss the food L
   
This was one of those good days that you are glad you recorded in someway (we have video too) so you can have it forever. We were really happy and we laughed a lot, I can't wait to let my Bella watch the videos so she can hear just how much joy she brought us before she even arrived.

And a few days later…


Having a family is awesome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment