Recent News

Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sins of the Mother


Watching shows like Intervention can keep you honest as a parent. When they cut to the explanation of the addicts addiction somewhere through the persons past usually it's one of the parents that screwed them up or dropped the ball. Now I'm not sure if the shows are edited that way for a reason but something good certainly came from it because it helps me see the big picture when raising my Bella. Being a parent comes with so much responsibility because not only are you responsible for your child's health and well-being but everything you do will affect her in some way. I am very glad and very grateful that I had my Bella at a time in my life where I am mature enough to understand that. I am determined to remain under construction to improve on myself as much as possible so I can present an example of a woman she can admire and build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment